Our depot is steps from the ports of various ferry boats including:
- Steamship Authority (arriving from Woods Hole, Falmouth)
- Hy-Line Cruises (arriving from Hyannis)
- Martha's Vineyard Fast Ferry (arriving from Rhode Island)
- Seastreak Ferries (arriving from New York/New Jersey and New Bedford)
- Island Queen (arriving from Falmouth harbor)
- Patriot Party Boats (arriving from Falmouth harbor)
Our tour bus meets all boats daily from April through October.
Tickets are available for purchase online, on board the Hy-Line, Island Queen, Martha's Vineyard Fast Ferry, and at our retail ticket offices in Oak Bluffs, at the Steamship Authority terminal in Woods Hole, the Island Queen terminal in Falmouth, the Hy-Line Cruises terminal in Hyannis, and the Martha's Vineyard Fast Ferry terminal in North Kingstown, Rhode Island.
To purchase tickets in person on Martha's Vineyard, or to gather for your pre-arranged tour, please meet at our ticket booth located on Lake Ave, Oak Bluffs, in front of the Big Dipper Ice Cream & Cafe, and across from the Oak Bluffs Information Booth. Advance reservations are recommended, but not required for our bus and trolley tours.